Wednesday 11 March 2020

loadshitting

So welcome to Africa. Loadshedding is in full swing now. If you thought Zimbabwe was a failed country try this one. We are in some serious shit. 
Well I am going riding soon. Looking to see what I can find out there. Being here trying to be a part of society right now is not something I want to do. There is just so little positives and people are really beginning to feel it. I honestly do not know how some people are surviving. It is going to get considerably worse before we see any improvement. I have a feeling I need to start looking at other countries to live in. This place is one flush away from the sewer. 
On a good note I am feeling good about my decision. Things are looking good and I am happy. 
Not much more news than that right now. The Epic starts on Sunday. Going to watch some of it on table mountain and then back home to watch the pros. Feels weird that 2 years ago I was on my bike and stopped to have a few days at the race. That was a lot of fun. 
I hope you all are doing well. Off to sleep now until the power comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment