Wednesday 4 March 2020

Just an update 🤣

So it keeps getting to the point I need to be at. So many thoughts now. So many ideas. So much of so much. There are things that happen which I will never fathom, understand or even grasp. Had dinner with my Father and Brother last night. Always good to see them both. We chatted and discussed a few topics. It was a good time.
I am trying to chill the fuck out on drinking during the week. So far not too bad. Seems drinking is so entrenched in our society. I don't mind the weekend stuff but I was drinking way too much during the week. I feel better over the last couple of weeks as I been much better. The one thing about my trips is that I drink very little while away. 
Wow when I read some of this shit I wonder what the hell I am on. Acid should be the answer 🤣🤯. 
If anyo6has any questions about where I should go please let me know. I am looking for ideas and places for this trip.
Alright I hope the next post will be better. As you can see I am rather boring these days. This will improve.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment