Monday 16 March 2020

Closer

Time is moving and I am getting closer to what it is. Right now there is so much going on in this world. What is happening is going to dissolve a vast amount of what is on this planet. It is wiping out people's lives and destroying what people have tried to make for their future. I am not going to say more as you all understand. 
I am personally just trying to focus on what is to come. Maybe a rough plan, a sketchy sketch of what I want to do but nothing comes to mind. Just go out and enjoy what I love doing. Be part of what I love and take it all in once again. I shall be passing the Africa Burn site at some stage. It has been called off this year. I will take photos and we shall share in what we have seen and been a part of. It is just another sadness that has been created from this. I will go and enjoy and spend a night with the starts. Be part of the party that will not be. I shall make my own and enjoy it like I have before. Being me and taking in the best parts of this country. 
Life comes and it goes by so easily. Remember to stop and enjoy yourself and take gratitude for what you do. It is okay to be selfish and to want. It is okay to be alone and enjoy. It is okay to be you. 
Give yourself the love and peace you deserve. Be you.
Until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment