Monday 23 March 2020

Hey Corona

So this covid is really off the scale. We all need to self isolate. Does riding on the mountain by yourself count? Well it better. Work is coming to end next month and the trip is on schedule. If we get locked down it will be an undercover trip. I will have enough supplies for a few days and a bike that will be ready to go. I am off tomorrow to buy a thermometer so I can check myself daily. Not a rectal one a mouth one. I will be recording my temperature and monitoring myself for the next 6 weeks. I will not be able to leave if I get covid. So it will be a very careful and monitored time. 
As for the rest of life and time I just don't know. Everything is changing daily. Who knows what is going to happen. I certainly don't. 
So stay safe and be smart. Don't be a poes and be lekka. 
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment