Friday 27 March 2020

Day 2

From today I am going to be trying to avoid the news and all that goes with Covid19. It is everywhere and it is consuming. Yesterday was our first day of lockdown. Not too bad. Did some exercise stuff and are okay. Trying very hard not to snack too much. I don't want to put on weight. Not doing my rides I need to be careful. In my eyes SA is doing pretty well so far. But one thing this is going  to fuck a lot of people financially. That includes me.
I have quit my job as you know but the absolute poes I was working for is not worth shit. I don't normally dislike people but this guy is a solid. He will get what is coming to him. 
I am doing extremely well under the circumstances. Not much to do so doing it slowly. Will try and do more exercise stuff. I was pretty strong in the leg department but quite a bit of that will be lost. A little frustrating to say the least. But I will not be going out as instructed and only for food which I will need in a day or two. 
Okay people. There is not a single human being this is not going to touch. Be wise, be careful and remember don't be a poes. 
Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment