Sunday 5 August 2018

Oh my gosh

So been a few days again. Sometimes i just think about posting and i don't get around to doing it. You know what i mean... The things we have and will get to. The list of stuff. Well right now i am ticking one off by writing this catch up. I was reminded today by my friend that i am living in the wrong time. I wanted something to be instead of what i had. What i had at that exact moment was perfect but my mind thought it wanted different. It doesn't go that way you see. I was where i needed to be with who i needed to be with. I was simply not present with myself. I have been like this quite a lot lately. Missing life and wanting other things than what i had and how perfect the moment was. I guess it is getting used to my medication and trying to deal with my current tenure. But it is actually all correct.
I am hoping for a calm and collected week to ground my bearings. Just be present and know that it is exactly perfect and the timing is to the second. I will endeavour to stop wishing and rather be accepting and grateful of what i have. For greed is the enemy and you will always want as long as you don't accept the now. It is tremendously difficult but this shall be my goal in life.
Again i wish you all well and love. This world needs more love. Be good and chat soon. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment