Wednesday 15 August 2018

Thinking

I have been thinking a lot and i am going to try and meditate more. I have been trying in bed before i go to sleep. 15 minutes of quiet and really try to clear my head. On my pills there is less noise but still many many crossroads. It is difficult to think with absolute certainty and assertion. I am trying and enjoying things a lot more which is great. Cleaning out ones head and putting the clutter to one side must be the most difficult thing i have ever tried. On my cycling trips it was great as the peace and quiet worked absolute wonders for me. I will never forget the day i was standing next to a round water storage holder and i took the video of where i had come from and where i was going. The peace stunned me and i was absolutely grounded. Anyway this is a bit of an arbitrary post. Just to check in i guess. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment