Tuesday 7 August 2018

Cold

I lay here on my bed. It is still very much winter in Cape Town. The cold is sharp and the days do not see much warmth. I should be happy i am not on tour now as it would be hard work trying to keep myself warm and motivated. Yet as it is i wish i was out in the middle of nowhere right now. By myself enjoying the peacefulness and beauty of the world. My mind is at odds with itself about almost everything. I guess having knowledge is power they say. I am not sure what i am supposed to know right now. I have been lucky in life to have always had the basic requirements to get by and be comfortable with day to day living.
Some call it a mid life crisis. Right now i don't know what to call it for me. I guess time will tell. You see things that you think are important and necessary but are they? Again i don't have many answers. I want to do well and be proud of myself to show that i am strong. But does that really matter. Who knows what is coming for any of us but i guess we all have different desires and wishes. I have been trying to meditate the last few nights but i think my head is too busy. If you have a secret on how to let me know. Sleep tight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment