Wednesday 22 August 2018

Society

So things for me personally are on the up. I am feeling better and getting my life in order. I am 30% better than a week ago. One thing i need to do. Stop reading and observing the news. It undoubtedly has a massive negative affect on me. I read it or see it and it gets me all wound up and emotional. I think one of my biggest pros when i was out cycling was not being in touch with the shit we read and see daily. Human kind has really out done itself to be cruel and disappointing. Of course this is my view only. There is still lots of good and good deeds done on a daily basis but the negative seems to be trumping it at the moment.
It makes me wonder why and why not. Questions each individual has to answer on their own. You may also decide to turn a blind eye or simply ignore it. I don't think there are even answers to some of the questions. But it leaves me more than a little disappointed in what the human race has turned into.
Again you cannot compare us all equal but why does the good not consistently defeat the bad. Why does it all continue. I think this is undoubtedly one of the main reasons why I want to just leave on my trusty bike and escape this turmoil called life. It was so simple and easy out there. Anyway friends and foes until we chat again. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment