Tuesday 31 July 2018

Check check 1 2 3

So wow home slices. 3 nights and 3 posts. That's more than i did when i was searching for water. By the way one day that search will start again. I cannot tell you the feeling i miss of being in nowhere looking for water. The freedom i had. No responsibilities no time frames but also no pay cheques 🤣. The day will come when i leave home on my bike and never return. Only to find my skeleton millions of years later in the most deserted area with my teeth showing a great smile.
Work is getting better by the day. I guess with every job you do the more you know the more you can do and the better you enjoy  it. I am and will getting to grips with it all and enjoying my 8 minute downhill ride to work. I have even walked on the odd occasion and still get to work in less time than it takes most people to get out their driveways.
My medication is also helping me cope. I don't wake up with a sore tummy anymore and my anxiety levels are about as low as the give a shit o meter for our government. I know can you Adam and Eve it...
It's a short one tonight as i don't think you care much for my menial tasks during the day so not much to post. My nights are not too exciting either. I will say that hopefully my diet is a bit better. 2 big packets of vegetables in 2 days. What the fuck right. Normally it is 2 packets of bacon with a side dish of bacon. God that sounds delicious.
Anyway home slices love you all and see y'all soon.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment