Saturday 28 July 2018

Notes

I need to make notes for myself. I sit see and watch as this all unfolds. It has but been written for sometime. All that we desire and imagine can only take place if we allow. Nothing is by chance or accident. It is how we create the moment and define the action. Not only does it arrive at the exact moment it should it arrives in the exact correct quantity. Hard to digest and accept but if you do you shall understand how it all happened. This is a problem that we don't see. A small but very intricate and exact piece. It seems to be an unfair piece of the puzzle but we have designed it to this exact precision. I wish to change my move and go back 3 spaces but you can't. Time is not a system we have control over. Not yet anyway. I need this now to keep me in check. Make sure my moves and decisions are the right ones. I wish this for all of you too. Be patient but when you move make it count. It affects absolutely every single move from there forward. So keep that in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment