Saturday 28 July 2018

Back on

So i have decided to get this thing back going. A place to document my thoughts. I am in general an extremely personal and private person. I have always been that way. It suits me and i do well in my own world. In the last few weeks i have started another new job. I can't give you the reason why just yet. I hope it works out and i am keeping my head in the game. I have been through a lot of changes recently. I am on my own again. A feeling that has come welcomed. I need to work and try to get myself back to the fun Greg. He has been gone a while. I have lost track of a lot of things because the fighting got out of control. I am blamed for things i don't think are an issue. But hey it doesn't matter who where why what or how. It just matters to me that i rebuild myself on a stronger foundation.
To add to my news i am now on a drug called lexamil. It is a serotonin inhibitor and will help me through this period. I am in need of something to lift the cloud above me and this is the stuff. It should be at full working capacity in a week or two.
This is just a quick catch up but i want to get this little story going again as it helps me document and see my life. I will keep it up to date hopefully.
Anyways off for a nap now so chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment