Monday 30 July 2018

#hashtag

So as another day draws to an end i sit and think about the reason we are here. If ever anyone knows please be so kind as to tell me. I know my posts have become a little bit dark and maybe repetitive but the learnings of life are not to be underestimated. For each to their own and lessons understood. Too often do we simply make the same mistake without learning the meaning of it. Why? Am i not smart enough to learn. Am i the only one who does this? The question might even be as simple as is this even a mistake. Why does it keep coming at me. Why can i not clear the error and carry on. What could you possibly be trying to teach me. I guess i will find out soon enough. I kinda wish sometimes it was clearer than the merky water i am looking through. But alas. Good night friends. May the water be clearer in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment