Sunday 25 February 2018

Leaving Friday

Had a few drinks with friends on Saturday as a sort of leaving gig. Much fun was had and thanks all for coming. Reality has set in and today i am extremely nervous. Friday will be the hardest day as i will be riding through the worst parts of Cape Town to get to my brothers place in Franschoek. I am stopping half way to get my Leatheman fixed for my trip. They have informed me it will take no more than 10 minutes. Fingers crossed this will be true. I don't need any delays on getting out of town.
Lots and lots of mixed thoughts and emotions today. I really am in a place mentally that i did not expect and i haven't even left yet.
At least i am at work today so hopefully my mind will be kept busy.
Have a super Monday all and will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment