Sunday 18 February 2018

About 10 days

So roughly 10 days to go. I think i have all the pieces now, just need to put them together and get the puzzle built before i leave. I will put a picture up of my mode of transport as soon as it is ready. I would normally say "she" representing my bike but it doesn't answer me back so i know it has no gender. (I am greatful for this) Nerves are still  good so far so happy days. A little worried about the loneliness that will come but these are the moments that i will find out about myself.
Quick catch up from my previous post. I was out of home affairs after just over an hour. In my books this is my first win. I hope there are many more to come. The posts will be short for now until i get going so don't give up just yet.
It will get better. Sleep tight for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Your bike is definitely a girl ;) imagine how lonely you will get with no back chat mwah xx

    ReplyDelete